How to invest in Cryptocurrency in India?
Cryptocurrency is buzzing everywhere especially in India where the market has seen a huge surge over the past few years. Alone in 2020, the Indian crypto market capital has plunged from $200 million to $40 billion. Many investors including institutional, retail and personal have reaped unparalleled benefits from this ever increasing investment form.
Now, it’s time for you to get started and make a huge profit out of it. But how are you going to do it? Let’s explore.
We will walk you through the step by step investment process where you will learn how to invest in Cryptocurrency in India.
Why is crypto booming in India?
There are ample reasons why crypto is trending in India. More and more investors are likely to invest in crypto because of its decentralized nature and unprecedented growth it has gained over the past few years. Despite the Indian government's uncertain stance on crypto, the number of investors is increasingly growing. An increased taxation on several investment assets including metals, gold and silver, is another reason behind its growing popularity.
Last but not the least, crypto in India has opened avenues for youth to invest and grow their capital.
Which is the most favoured Cryptocurrency?
Along with Bitcoin, which is globally acclaimed as the most popular crypto currency, there are some other coins as well that have gained worldwide popularity. The race between Crypto and Ethereum is still on rise as many believe that Ether from native tokens could soon replace Bitcoin.
The popular popular crypto currencies are as follows
Step by Step Guide to Invest in Cryptocurrency in India
We at CrossTower India have simplified the complex crypto investments process with an easy-to-use simple user interface. Yes, we are a ‘AA’ rated Crypto exchange platform in the US, ranking amongst the top 4 leading crypto exchanges.
With a mission to mainstream digital currency in India, CrossTower India brings Indian investors an all-in-one exchange platform to buy, sell and trade crypto currencies. The availability of digital coins on a single platform lets investors invest in any preferred digital currency with ease.
Invest in cryptocurrencies with below given steps
1. Visit trading.crosstower.in or you can also download the app from play store or app store based on your mobile operating system. Register yourself on CrossTower India. Sign up using your email address and password and use a refer code if you have any. Next, verify your email address.
2. Next, you can log in to your CrossTower India account. A prompt will appear on your screen asking to verify the KYC. Click on it and verify your KYC documents. Upload all the necessary documents including aadhar, address proof. Now, upload a clear selfie image and fill in your personal details.
3. Once the KYC verification is completed, you need to add a bank account on it. To do it, go to the ‘Deposit’ option on the homescreen and tap ‘Deposit INR’. Add your bank details now. After you add each bank account detail, click on ‘Submit’.
4. Now when the bank account is added, you need to add money to your account. Click on the ‘Deposit’ button on the homescreen and tap ‘Deposit INR’. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the payment using a preferred payment method.
5. You are now ready to start trading. Click on the ‘Buy’ button and enter the desired amount worth Bitcoin you want to buy. Confirm the order.
It’s done! Your wallet is loaded with Bitcoin now. This is how easy it was. You just have to follow the prompt instructions and you will be ready to trade on CrossTower India.
For a better experience, you can download the app or simply register at trading.crosstower.in
To resolve your queries and issues, you can reach out to our support team which is round the clock available at your assistance. Connect with them and get your queries resolved on call.
Keywords:- Invest in cryptocurrency, crypto exchange platform, crypto in India
For any queries related to crypto trading, simply drop us a mail at email@example.com. Our team of experts will get back to you shortly.
Sign up for daily reports on latest market trends, webinars with pros and more.